Common Questions of Interest:
- Where can you find a car in Canada?
- How is the search and selection of a car executed?
- How is the order made?
- Pay the deposit through PayPal
Where to Find a Car in Canada?
This is a list of resources that allows us, as an automobile dealer, to acquire any vehicle from any province.
The preliminary inspection of a chosen vehicle is done at NO COST if the car is sourced from a dealer that is up to 150 km from Montreal!
Pay attention to the prices on the Canadian resources, as they are in Canadian Dollars
1 and 2 – these are the main auctions in Canada that have cars from accidents
3 and 4 – these are the largest auctions with vehicles that have a mileage after leasing companies, dealerships, and other financial institutions. Unfortunately, a regular user is not able to search for cars without the password of a dealership, and there are no guest passwords; Therefore, you need to primarily look for the prices from resources 1 and 2, and with our understanding of the price policy, we will personally aid you with finding something adequate at Manheim and Adesa auctions.
5 and 6 – these are the main resources for vehicles with mileage from the largest Canadian dealership platforms. To be able to search these websites, you need to input the postal code (J7R 5V3), you can also choose to find results from all of Canada
How is the search and selection of a car executed?
The process of searching for a vehicle for our clients happens as follows:
We have two categories of clients.
- Potential clients that called us first and haven’t paid the deposit yet for taking part in auctions, but are interested in certain vehicles. At this current stage of our partnership, we offer a range of primary vehicle options and provide you with the estimated price of a turnkey car that would be shipped to your country, provide consultations for various questions, and instruct you how to independently search for a car in Canada through the resources, which are indicated on our website
- Real clients that have already decided on a car and paid the deposit of our company to participate in auctions. This category of clients is automatically inputted into the database of our company for searching, selecting, verifying, and purchasing a vehicle. We interact very closely with these customers and offer various options until the deadline and payment of the car.
We perform discussions with absolutely all categories of customers with no exceptions. As there are many clients, purchase priority goes to those of the second category, that have already paid the deposit.
Constant searching, random selection, and inspection of cars for potential clients are not performed, simply due to the lack of time. But if a potential client independently finds an option that interests them, we will definitely provide attention and consultations to this customer.
How are the Payments and Orders made?
Cars on Order from Various Auctions in Canada or from Dealerships
First, it necessary for you to send us an email to [email protected], also send us through Viber or WhatsApp a copy of your international passport, your email and phone numbers for the deposit invoice, with which you will be able to go to any bank and pay the deposit at any time for our company, this will allow you to participate at all auctions in Canada. Also, we require clarification in the letter about what vehicle you wish to acquire in Canada.
Payment for the vehicle is made in stages, and all payments are made with bank transfers.
- For participating in any auctions in Canada, you need to transfer the deposit according to the invoice through any bank, which is 10% of the expected vehicle purchase price, but no less than 1,000 USD. For the convenience of our clients, we also accept the deposit payment through PayPal. The option to pay the deposit is located at the bottom of this page of our website, and our Paypal account is connected to the bank account of our Canadian company, the payment will be processed immediately within the comfort of your home, 100% safety guaranteed. Right after the deposit payment, we start selecting lots, verifying them with you, and participating in auctions.
ATTENTION: In the circumstance of a refund, we can return the deposit before the vehicle has been acquired through a reverse bank transfer to the client’s bank account and to the country where the deposit was initially made. In this situation, the client only loses bank charges: 250 USD. To process the refund, the client needs to write us a letter to our email and an explanation as well as the bank details. After receiving the letter, our company will go ahead and process the refund within 50 business days through a reverse bank transfer. If the vehicle is already acquired for the client and they refuse to pay for it, they will lose the deposit.
2. Once your vehicle is won at the auction, the auction provides us with 2 business days to pay for the car. We then prepare you an invoice about the acquired vehicle, its VIN code, and calculate the difference between the deposit and the full cost of the vehicle at the auction, and you then transfer us the difference through any bank in any country.
3. The payment for our work and all the logistics of the car delivery is fulfilled before the car arrives at the chosen port
4. Customs payments in your country, port, and brokerage fees are done in your country with our help after the car has been unloaded from the shipping container
5. At the request of the client, for an extra charge, we will arrange the car to be delivered to any city in your country
In-Stock Cars from Our Montreal Car Warehouse
Cars that we sell in our dealership are prepared according to the highest standards in Canada. When we receive a used car, we conduct a full detailed inspection, and if needed, we change used parts to new original ones. Also, practically on all vehicles, we replace the brake discs and pads. If necessary, we change the oil and filters in all the vehicles which are in our dealership.
All the vehicles that we sell from our dealership go through esthetic preparation: quality polishing of the car body, deep clean using the most advanced materials and technologies in Canada, and recovering any dents through PDR technology. All the cars also receive brand new tires.
We often receive the question, how do we get cars in our warehouse that are in such good conditions?
We work directly with dealerships of various car brands. We received Canadian education and diplomas, as well as certificates: FITT and CITP in Ottawa, we are licensed specialists in international trade. The government program EDC (Export Development Canada) supports us by accrediting us the necessary resources and recommending us to dealerships as a serious licensed company that sells cars in Canada and the USA. Also, the government recommends us as a company that exports cars across the ocean to different countries, as well as owning various offices and representatives in different countries. Based on this government system of EDC, we work with other dealerships through the program “Dealer Swap.”
For example, Official Volkswagen Dealerships can receive a used VW Touareg TDI through the “Trade-In” system in a very good condition, they later call us and offer us to take it the way it is. The car does not go through preparation by the officials, therefore, reducing the cost price. We take it to our warehouse and create a new car out of it!
We also purchase vehicles for our warehouse from Canadian auctions ADESA and MANHEIM.
Of course, we also work with small car dealerships and private traders.
We check and analyze all the cars prior to purchase through Carfax.
Address of our dealership: 646 Boulevard Industriel, Saint-Eustache, QC, J7R 5V3 (https://goo.gl/maps/dkwgM4YcKEU95iWF6)
Cars that are available in stock at our dealership in Montreal are paid fully, excluding customs fees, port fees, and brokerage fees in the recipient country. Considering that we sell our own cars with various types of engines, the customs payments for each car is calculated individually, and before buying the car, we will give you the exact price. You will then need to pay for this upon arrival of the car at the port of your country.
Right after the payments, we will ship the car to the recipient’s country.
- Attention: We also provide additional paid financial guarantees from a Canadian company.
How does this work?
To take advantage of this, you need to pay 30% of the total cost of the car, including the delivery to your port and all customs costs in your country, but no less than 3,000 USD
The remaining 70% of the total cost is paid upon arrival of the car at your chosen port.
For the financial guarantee that our company provided, you pay us an additional commission of 20% of the total amount invested by us.
To understand the numbers: for example, the final price of your car in Odessa is 10,000 USD, of which you paid 30% or 3,000 USD, respectively.
We have invested 70% or 7,000 USD in your car.
For the use of our funds, you pay us an additional commission for the provided financial guarantee. The commission is 20% of the amount of your debt of 70% or 7,000 USD, which is equivalent to 1,400 USD.
Vehicle Delivery Prices from Canada Indicated in USD
- When purchasing a car from any resource in Canada, 15% government sales tax is charged
- If the car is purchased from the auction, then an auction fee will be added which ranges fro 400-800 CAD
- 1.5% (no less than 150 USD)- ocean insurance
- 150 USD- delivery of the car documents by DHL
- 5% (no less than 500 USD)- commission of our company
Shipping cost for one car by sea
- 1,250 USD – Odessa (Ukraine) – 26 Days
- 1,200 USD – Bremerhaven (Germany) – 14 Days
- 1,450 USD – Klaipeda (Lithuania) – 25 Days
- 1,400 USD – Poti (Georgia) – 26 Days
- 1,550 USD – Kotka (Finland) 30 Days
- 3,750 USD – Astana (Kazakhstan) – 45 Days
- 3,750 USD – Almaty (Kazakhstan) – 45 Days
Cost of land delivery to Montreal
TORONTO (ONTARIO) — 625 USD
LONDON (ONTARIO) — 725 USD
WINCHESTER (ONTARIO) — 470 USD
CALGARY (ALBERTA) — 1,790 USD
EDMONTON (ALBERTA) — 1,790 USD
NISKU (ALBERTA) — 1,790 USD
MONCTON (NEW BRUNSWICK) — 850 USD
HALIFAX (NOVA SCOTIA) — 950 USD
MONTREAL (QUEBEC) — 275 USD
CHICOUTIMI (QUEBEC) — 900 USD
SASKATOON (SASKATCHEWAN) – 1,950 USD
THUNDERBAY (ONTARIO) – 1,450 USD
VANCOUVER (BRITISH COLUMBIA) – 2,350 USD
SUDBURY (ONTARIO) – 875 USD
STOUFFVILLE (ONTARIO) – 550 USD
QUEBEC CITY (QUEBEC) – 475 USD
OTTAWA (ONTARIO) – 450 USD
HAMILTON (ONTARIO) – 775 USD
WINNIPEG (MANITOBA) — 1,700 USD
WINDSOR (ONTARIO) – 975 USD
TILBURY (ONTARIO) – 975 USD
ST. JOHN`S (NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR) – 2,175 USD
PARADISE (NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR) – 2,175 USD
RICHMOND (BRITISH COLUMBIA) — 2,350 USD
KITCHENER (ONTARIO) — 900 US
AYR (ONTARIO) — 900 USD
TERREBONNE (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
MASCOUCHE (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
TROIS RIVIERES (QUEBEC) – 390 USD
SHAWINIGAN (QUEBEC) – 425 USD
LEVIS (QUEBEC) – 475 USD
SAGUENAY (QUEBEC) – 650 USD
VICTORIAVILLE (QUEBEC) – 390 USD
DRUMMONDVILLE (QUEBEC) – 350 USD
SOREL–TRACY (QUEBEC) – 335 USD
JOLIETTE (QUEBEC) – 315 USD
REPENTIGNY (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
BOUCHERVILLE (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
LONGUEUIL (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
SAINT-HUBERT (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
BROSSARD (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
CHAMBLY (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
RICHELIEU (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
LA PRAIRIE (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
SAINT-CONSTANT (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
CANDIAC (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
GRANBY (QUEBEC) – 350 USD
MAGOG (QUEBEC) – 375 USD
SHERBROOKE (QUEBEC) – 390 USD
SAINT-JEAN-SUR-RICHELIEU (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
LAVAL (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
VAUDREUIL-DORION (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
SAINT-EUSTACHE (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
BOISBRIAND (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
SAINT-THERESE (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
BLAINVILLE (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
MIRABEL (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
SAINT-JEROME (QUEBEC) – 315 USD
MONT-TREMBLANT (QUEBEC) – 390 USD
CHATEAUGUAY (QUEBEC) – 275 USD
RIMOUSKI (QUEBEC) – 675 USD
ST-PHILIBERT (QUEBEC) – 550 USD
GASPE (QUEBEC) – 980 USD
MATANE (QUEBEC) – 800 USD
CORNWALL (ONTARIO) – 400 USD
KINGSTON (ONTARIO) – 575 USD
ODESSA (ONTARIO) – 590 USD
BELLEVILLE (ONTARIO) – 600 USD
BRIGTON (ONTARIO) – 600 USD
PETERBOROUGH (ONTARIO) — 600 USD
WHITBY (ONTARIO) – 625 USD
AJAX (ONTARIO) – 625 USD
PICKERING (ONTARIO) – 625 USD
SCARBOROUGH (ONTARIO) – 625 USD
MARKHAM (ONTARIO) – 625 USD
RICHMOND HILL (ONTARIO) – 625 USD
VAUGHAN (ONTARIO) – 625 USD
NORTH YORK (ONTARIO) – 625 USD
BRAMPTON (ONTARIO) – 725 USD
MISSISSAUGA (ONTARIO) – 770 USD
MILTON (ONTARIO) – 800 USD
OAKVILLE (ONTARIO) – 800 USD
GUELPH (ONTARIO) – 825 USD
BURLINGTON (ONTARIO) – 775 USD
CAMBRIDGE (ONTARIO) — 900 USD
BRANTFORD (ONTARIO) — 950 USD
BARRIE (ONTARIO) — 1150 USD
GRAVENHURST (ONTARIO) — 1200 USD
NORTH BAY (ONTARIO) — 1290 USD
TIMMINS (ONTARIO) — 1380 USD
BRANDON (MANITOBA) — 1,750 USD
REGINA (SASKATCHEWAN) – 1,950 USD
MOOSE JAW (SASKATCHEWAN) – 1,950 USD
SWIFT CURRENT (SASKATCHEWAN) – 1,950 USD
BEVERLEY (SASKATCHEWAN) – 1,950 USD
MAPLE CREEK (SASKATCHEWAN) – 1,950 USD
MEDICINE HAT (SASKATCHEWAN) – 1,950 USD
LETHBRIDGE (ALBERTA) — 1,990 USD
RED DEER (ALBERTA) — 1,800 USD
KELOWNA (BRITISH COLUMBIA) – 2,350 USD
KAMLOOPS (BRITISH COLUMBIA) – 2,350 USD
BRIDAL FALLS (BRITISH COLUMBIA) – 2,350 USD
CHILLIWACK (BRITISH COLUMBIA) – 2,350 USD
ABBOTSFORD (BRITISH COLUMBIA) – 2,350 USD
BELLINGHAM (BRITISH COLUMBIA) – 2,350 USD
SURREY (BRITISH COLUMBIA) – 2,350 USD
RICHMOND (BRITISH COLUMBIA) – 2,350 USD
COQUITLAM (BRITISH COLUMBIA) – 2,350 USD
BURNABY (BRITISH COLUMBIA) – 2,350 USD
FREDERICTON (NEW BRUNSWICK) — 850 USD
SAINT JONH (NEW BRUNSWICK) — 850 USD
DARTMOUTH (NOVA SCOTIA) — 950 USD
GOFFS (NOVA SCOTIA) — 950 USD
BROOKFIELD (NOVA SCOTIA) — 950 USD
TRURO (NOVA SCOTIA) — 950 USD
DEBERT (NOVA SCOTIA) — 950 USD
AMHERST (NOVA SCOTIA) — 950 USD
SYDNEY (NOVA SCOTIA) — 1450 USD
DEBERT (NOVA SCOTIA) — 950 USD
How to pay the deposit through the PayPal system?
Have you found a car at an auction or a dealership in Canada or in our dealership and want to buy or reserve it from the comfort of your home? You need to click on the “Buy Now” button at the bottom of this page and pay the deposit in a matter of seconds without leaving your home. This is the most reliable payment system in the world and this PayPal account is tied to the corporate bank account of our Canadian company Group S Inc – everything is made for you in the most reliable and simple way!